Corporate Social Responsibility and Company Values
To be an internationally recognised market leader that provides an astounding customer service experience through innovative lifestyle protection products and acclaimed call centre solutions.
Achieving commercial and personal excellence by putting performance first. We achieve this by applying our values.
At Keycare our Vision and Mission statements clarify publicly the type of business we want Keycare to be. Certain behaviours are required to enable us to achieve these - our values.
Our values are deeply embedded within our Company and through various awards and accolades we have won prove they are highly relevant and that they do work for us.
The values that support commercial development are our Business focused values:
- Integrity - we do what we say we are going to do
- Accountability - we have an obligation to take responsibility for our actions and the actions of others. We disclose progress and results in a transparent manner and be accountable for the outcome
- Profit Focus - we focus on value because by doing so we build profit for stakeholders, the shareholders and the wider community
- Customer Focus - we are a business where every customer counts
The values that support personal development are our People based values:
- Support - we work and act as individuals and as part of a team to help and encourage each other to meet objectives
- Honesty - we admit and learn from our mistakes
- Open Recognition - we acknowledge and reward personal, team and business performance
- Mutual Trust - we create an environment where people contribute openly and honestly
- Necessary Benevolence - we share our financial success with those who are less fortunate than ourselves
Values In Action
To enable us to implement our values we hold regular sessions throughout the year where all the team get together and discuss them. We look at what the the values mean, how they are implemented and how we can raise our bar to achieve our Mission. Each session enables us to bring the values to the forefront of peoples minds so they can be 'actioned' effectively throughout the working day allowing us to achieve our Mission and ultimately our Vision.
At our sessions we give awards to employees who have best demonstrated the values and also hold an annual awards day where everyone in the Company is recognised for their hard work and commitment throughout the year, again for those who have best demonstrated the values
As a result of implementing our values effectively we have an established culture in place not only to help our business grow and prosper, but also to make sure there is a positive impact on our employees, customers and the wider community. This is now known in modern terms as Corporate Social Responsibilty which has been a part of Keycare for many years.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy is based on four principles which form the foundation (BASE) on which our Company is built and grows. The four principles are:
- Benchmark ourselves against other high achieving and highly regarded businesses to show that although we may be still relatively small in size, in stature we are amongst the best
- Aim to make our Company a good place to work for all our employees
- Strive to offer our customers products and services they want
- Endeavour to reach out and contribute to the wider community to make our world a better place to live in
By applying our deeply rooted values, we are able to continue to achieve a prosperous Corporate Social Responsibility policy which we feel is imperative in our daily business lives.
Through our environmental policy, we recognise the need to help the future of our planet and to consider the well-being of future generations. We are committed to the protection of the environment and are working towards developing our business in a sustainable way through a process of continuous improvement. We aim to achieve this by:
- Complying with environmental legislation and regulations
- Continually improving our environmental performance through the setting and reviewing of realistic and achievable objectives
- Recognising that our staff have a responsibility and an opportunity to contribute to our environmental practices by ensuring that they are provided with the appropriate information and training
- Maintaining ongoing dialogue with stakeholders such as shareholders, employees, trading partners, suppliers, charitable organisations, and encouraging a shared responsibility to protect the environment
- Maintaining a record of all communication from all stakeholders to evidence our ongoing commitment
- Making our policy available and promoting our support of environmental change through our website and a policy of open communication
- Monitoring our progress and reviewing our performance on a continuous basis