How we handle complaints

If you are not satisfied with our service at any point please contact us and we will do our very best to handle any issues or help work through any problems or queries you have.

If you have a complaint relating to your Keycare policy, you can contact:

Keycare, 2-3 Quayside House
Quayside, Salts Mill Road
West Yorkshire
BD18 3ST

If you are dissatisfied with the final response to your complaint, you may ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case by contacting:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Tel: 0800 023 4567  for people phoning from a “fixed line” (for example a landline)
Tel: 0300 1239 123 for mobile phone users who pay a monthly charge for calls to numbers starting 01 or 02 Fax: 0207 964 1001